You get free VIP access at property launch event.
That's true. We do not take any commission from you.
No intermediary, direct purchase from the developer.
The serviced residence tower will have 284 apartments and is scheduled for completion in 2018.
“The combination of affordable payment plans with the incomparable quality of Samia embodies our line of affordable, luxury apartments. Samia caters to the lavish lifestyle of mid-income professionals, families, business and home owners,” company chief executive officer Farhad Azizi said.
Investors can book an apartment by placing a deposit of one percent of the unit price, paying 30 percent during construction and remaining 70 percent on completiHighlights:
Studio’s starting from AED 18,500 p.m* One BR starting from AED 16,500 p.m*
Pay 1% to book your apartment now. Freehold property.
Azizi Samia is a beautifully-crafted waterfront residential development situated in the tract of Al Furjan, Azizi Samia is well integrated within new Dubai. It s a high-end residential apartment building that features 284 luxurious apartments that offer unparalleled levels of convenience and amenities.Azizi Samia offers 137 studios, 124 one bedroom apartments and 23 two bedroom Apartments in the building rising 15 floors above the ground. A retail space of 7000 sq. ft. means a place for relaxed shopping, everyday essentials, and a place to enjoy leisure with your loved ones.
15 minutes from Al Furjan Residential Community is Dubai World Central, designed to be the world’s largest airport. With 70% of all visitors to the EXPO 2020 expected to come from outside, the close position of Dubai World Central to the venue is strategically convenient. With a capacity of more than 160 million passengers a year, Dubai World Central is designed to be Dubai’s airport of the future. In the heart of new Dubai, the Airport is a prestigious advantage for the Al Furjan community.
A unique, self-sufficient, connected community.Al Furjan is an in-demand residential community attracting international and domestic investors. Strategically located between Sheikh Zayed Road and Mohammed bin Zayed Road, Al Furjan’s easy access to the centre of Dubai makes for one of the most highly-sought after neighborhood’s in the city. Al Furjan, also directly accessible from Al Khail Road and Emirates road is prestigiously close to the Expo 2020 pavilion and is surrounded by iconic developments in hospitality and entertainment. As a comprehensive development involving several landmark projects for residence as well as commercial use, Al Furjan will be ready to play its part when Dubai welcomes 25 million new visitors during Expo 2020.
Ø IBN Battutta Mall – 5 minute drive
Ø Dubai Marina – 10 minute drive
Ø Palm Jumeirah – 15 minute drive
Ø Al Maktoum International Airport – 15 minute drive
Ø Expo 2020 site – 15 minute drive Community Amenities:
1st Installment: 1% of Selling Price on Purchase date
2nd Installment(Within 7 days): 9% of Selling Price+ 4%of Selling Price+ AED 1520
3rd Installment (Within 60 days): 10% of Selling Price
4th Installment (90 days from 2nd Installment): 10% of Selling Price
Final Installment (on Completion): 70% of Selling Price
Full furniture package included